This year I am taking part in a Christmas Giveaway Event organized by Rhondda Mol from Oombawka Design.
UPDATE: The winners have been announced and contacted. You can see a list of all the winners HERE. Thank you very much to everyone who participated and may you have a wonderful festive season!
12 Bloggers, 12 Giveaways, 12 Days!
- There are 12 giveaways from 12 different bloggers (links below). Each giveaway is different, so there are 12 different prizes. I cannot wait to see what they all are!
- All 12 giveaways will run for 12 days: December 1 (12:01 am ET) to December 12 (11:59 pm ET)
- Some giveaways offer daily entries, so keep an eye out for those.
- Giveaways are open worldwide (where allowed by law).
Giveaway Links for Each Blog
- Repeat Crafter Me
- Petals to Picots
- Cre8tion Crochet
- Little Monkeys Crochet
- The Stitchin’ Mommy
- ELK Studio Handcrafted Crochet Designs
- Pattern Paradise
- Fiber Flux
- Look At What I Made (erm…that’s me and you are here already)
- Oombawka Design
- One copy of my book, Amamani Puzzle Balls, and
- 3 Skeins of Deborah Norville Everyday Yarn (2 skeins of Glass and 1 skein of Peacock).
The yarn supplied is enough to make Dexter the Dinosaur (featured on the front cover of the book), but you don’t HAVE to use it to make a dinosaur. You can make anything your heart desires (as long as you make it in Glass and Peacock). I love this yarn and, should you win, I hope that you enjoy working with it as much as I do. Good luck!
a Rafflecopter giveaway